Mets vs Phillies Odds, Probable Pitchers, Betting Lines, Spread & Prediction for MLB Game
Mets vs Phillies Game Info
New York Mets (9-11, 4-4 Away) vs. Philadelphia Phillies (5-9, 4-8 Home)
Date: Friday, Aug. 14, 2020
Time: 7:05 p.m. EST
Venue: Citizens Bank Park – Philadelphia, PA
How to Watch: MLB.TV
Mets vs Phillies Betting Info
All MLB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NYM: (-194) | PHI: (+166)
Spread: NYM: -1.5 (-130) | PHI: +1.5 (+110)
Total: 8.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): NYM: (80%) | PHI: (20%)
World Series Odds: NYM: (+2800) | PHI: (+3300)
Mets vs Phillies Probable Pitchers
Mets: Jacob deGrom (2-0, 2.45 ERA)
Phillies: Spencer Howard (0-1, 7.71 ERA)
Mets vs Phillies Expert Prediction & Pick
All MLB expert predictions and picks are according to CBS Sports.
Winner: New York Mets
Over/Under: Over 8.5
Mets vs Phillies Betting Trends
- The Mets defeated Washington yesterday, 8-2, in their most recent matchup.
- Philadelphia lost to Baltimore yesterday, 11-4, in its most recent matchup.
- The total has hit the over in four of the Mets' last six games.
- The Mets are 4-2 straight up in their last six games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Philadelphia's last five games.
- Philadelphia is 1-5 straight up in its last six games.
Mets vs Phillies Stats
- The Mets are averaging 4.50 runs per game this season (No. 17 in MLB).
- The Mets are surrendering 5.10 runs per game this season (No. 22 in MLB).
- Philadelphia is averaging 5.14 runs per game this season (No. 10 in MLB).
- Philadelphia is surrendering 6.00 runs per game this season (No. 30 in MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.