Mets vs Phillies Game Info
New York Mets (67-66, 30-39 Away) vs. Philadelphia Phillies (69-63, 40-29 Home)
Date: Friday, Aug. 30, 2019
Time: 7:05 p.m. EST
Venue: Citizens Bank Park – Philadelphia, PA
Mets vs Phillies Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NYM: (+130) | PHI: (-150)
Spread: NYM: +1.5 (-158) | PHI: -1.5 (+134)
Total: 9 – Over (-106) | Under: (-116)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: NYM: 12% | PHI: 88%
Probable Pitcher: NYM: Zack Wheeler (9-7, 4.46 ERA) | PHI: Aaron Nola (12-4, 3.53 ERA)
Mets vs Phillies Betting Trends
- The Mets are 15-5 against the spread (ATS) in their last 20 road games.
- The total has hit the under in six of the Mets' last eight games.
- Philadelphia is 5-0 straight up in its last five home games against the Mets.
- Philadelphia is 7-1 ATS in its last eight games against the Mets.
Mets vs Phillies Stats
- The Mets are averaging 4.77 runs per game this season (No. 16 in MLB).
- Philadelphia is averaging 4.88 runs per game this season (No. 14 in MLB).
- Zack Wheeler is 5-3 with a 3.43 ERA in 14 career starts against Philadelphia.
- Aaron Nola is 7-1 with a 3.28 ERA in 12 career starts against the Mets.
Mets vs Phillies Prop Bet
All Mets-Phillies betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- 1st Half Money Line: Philadelphia Phillies (-148) – The New York Mets are reeling, coming off six straight losses in back-to-back home sweeps courtesy of the Atlanta Braves and Chicago Cubs. Things won't get any easier in their series opener at Philadelphia, as the Mets will take on Phillies ace Aaron Nola, who owns a 2.94 ERA at home this season. Mets starter Zack Wheeler, on the other hand, has a 4.58 road ERA in 2019.
FanDuel Sportsbook is now live in PA! New users get a risk free bet up to $500. Claim your offer today.