Cover Photo: Getty Images
Mets vs Padres Game Info
New York Mets (17-19, 10-11 Away) vs. San Diego Padres (20-17, 9-11 Home)
Date: Wednesday, May 8, 2019
Time: 3:40 p.m. EST
Venue: Petco Park – San Diego, CA
Mets vs Padres Betting Info & Starting Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NYM: (+116) | SD: (-132)
Spread: NYM: +1.5 (-174) | SD: -1.5 (+148)
Total: 8 – Over: (-104) | Under: (-118)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: NYM: 14% | SD: 86%
Starting Pitcher: NYM: Wilmer Font (0-0, --- ERA) | SD: Matt Strahm (1-2, 3.03 ERA)
Mets vs Padres Betting Trends & Stats
- The total has hit the under in seven of the Mets' last eight games.
- The Mets are 2-5 straight up in their last seven games.
- San Diego is 8-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last 11 games.
- San Diego is 5-3 straight up in its last eight home games.
Mets vs Padres Prop Bet
All Mets-Padres betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- First Inning Total Runs: 0 (-115) – The San Diego Padres have struggled to get runs on the board in the first frame of home contests this season. San Diego is averaging 0.35 first-inning runs per game at Petco Park in 2019, which ranks No. 22 in MLB. The New York Mets haven't been much better in this area, scoring in eight of their 36 first innings this season.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.