Cover Photo: Getty Images
Mets vs Nationals Game Info
New York Mets (20-20, 11-12 Away) vs. Washington Nationals (16-25, 7-12 Home)
Date: Wednesday, May 15, 2019
Time: 7:05 p.m. EST
Venue: Nationals Park – Washington, D.C.
Mets vs Nationals Betting Info & Starting Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NYM: (+144) | WAS: (-166)
Spread: NYM: +1.5 (-152) | WAS: -1.5 (+130)
Total: 8 – Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: NYM: 30% | WAS: 70%
Starting Pitcher: NYM: Wilmer Font (0-0, 4.50 ERA) | WAS: Patrick Corbin (3-1, 3.20 ERA)
Mets vs Nationals Betting Trends & Stats
- The total has hit the under in nine of the Mets' last 12 games.
- The Mets are 4-1 straight up in their last five road games against Washington.
- The total has hit the over in four of Washington's last six games against the Mets.
- Washington is 2-7 straight up in its last nine games.
Mets vs Nationals Prop Bet
All Mets-Nationals betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Most Hits: New York Mets (+134) – The New York Mets head into Wednesday's matchup currently averaging the eighth-most hits per game in the MLB with 8.70, while the Washington Nationals rank No. 23 in this category at 7.93 hits per game. The Mets' bats have been hot lately, averaging 10.67 hits per game over their last three contests, compared to the Nationals' 4.33 hits per game during that same three-game span.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.