Sunday's slate in the MLB includes a matchup between the New York Mets and the Miami Marlins.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the most important info regarding this matchup.
Mets vs Marlins Game Info
- New York Mets (88-52) vs. Miami Marlins (57-81)
- Date: Sunday, September 11, 2022
- Time: 1:40 PM ET
- Venue: loanDepot park -- Miami, Florida
Mets vs Marlins Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: NYM: (-148) | MIA: (+126)
- Spread: NYM: -1.5 (+122) | MIA: +1.5 (-146)
- Total: 7.5 -- Over: (-100) | Under: (-122)
Mets vs Marlins Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the New York Mets looking to Taijuan Walker (10-4), and Jesus Luzardo (3-6) answering the bell for the Miami Marlins.
Mets vs Marlins Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Mets win (52.8%)
Mets vs Marlins Moneyline
- New York is the favorite, -148 on the moneyline, while Miami is a +126 underdog despite being at home.
Mets vs Marlins Spread
- The Mets are at the Marlins and are favored by 1.5 runs (+122 to cover) on the runline. Miami is -146 to cover.
Mets vs Marlins Over/Under
- Mets versus Marlins, on September 11, has an over/under of 7.5, with the over being -100 and the under -122.
Mets vs Marlins Betting Trends
- The Mets have been victorious in 68, or 66.7%, of the 102 contests they have been chosen as favorites in this season.
- This year, New York has won 43 of 62 games when listed as at least -148 or better on the moneyline.
- New York and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 72 of their 142 opportunities.
- The Marlins have been the moneyline underdog 84 total times this season. They've gone 24-60 in those games.
- When playing as a moneyline underdog with odds of +126 or longer, Miami has a 13-36 record (winning only 26.5% of its games).
- Miami has had an over/under set by oddsmakers 138 times, and has combined with opponents to go over the total in 61 of those games (61-72-5).