The MLB's Saturday schedule includes the New York Mets taking on the Seattle Mariners.
Here's what you need to know before checking out today's MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Mets vs Mariners Game Info
- New York Mets (22-12) vs. Seattle Mariners (15-18)
- Date: Saturday, May 14, 2022
- Time: 7:10 PM ET
- Venue: Citi Field -- Queens, New York
Mets vs Mariners Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: NYM: (-168) | SEA: (+142)
- Spread: NYM: -1.5 (+125) | SEA: +1.5 (-150)
- Total: 7.5 -- Over: (-102) | Under: (-120)
Mets vs Mariners Probable Starting Pitchers
The Mets will start Chris Bassitt (4-2) versus the Mariners and George Kirby.
Mets vs Mariners Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Mets win (61.6%)
Mets vs Mariners Moneyline
- New York is the favorite, -168 on the moneyline, while Seattle is a +142 underdog on the road.
Mets vs Mariners Spread
- The Mariners are +1.5 on the runline against the Mets. The Mariners are -150 to cover, and the Mets are +125.
Mets vs Mariners Over/Under
- The Mets-Mariners contest on May 14 has been given an over/under of 7.5 runs. The over is set at -102 and the under at -120.
Mets vs Mariners Betting Trends
- The Mets have won in 18, or 64.3%, of the 28 contests they have been named as odds-on favorites in this year.
- This year, New York has won four of six games when listed as at least -176 or better on the moneyline.
- New York and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 16 of their 36 opportunities.
- The Mariners are 8-15 in games they were the underdog on the moneyline (winning 34.8% of those games).
- Seattle has played as a moneyline underdog of +148 or longer in just two games this season, which they split 1-1.
- In the 34 games bookmakers have set an over/under for Seattle, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 17 times (17-16-1).