Mets vs Cubs Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for July 17
The New York Mets are among the MLB teams in action on Sunday, versus the Chicago Cubs.
All the information you need to make smart wagers on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook can be found below. Check out all of the latest MLB betting lines here.
Mets vs Cubs Game Info
- New York Mets (58-34) vs. Chicago Cubs (34-57)
- Date: Sunday, July 17, 2022
- Time: 2:20 PM ET
- Venue: Wrigley Field -- Chicago, Illinois
Mets vs Cubs Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: NYM: (-146) | CHC: (+124)
- Spread: NYM: -1.5 (+122) | CHC: +1.5 (-146)
- Total: 8 -- Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Mets vs Cubs Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the New York Mets looking to David Peterson (5-2), and Adrian Sampson (0-1) getting the nod for the Chicago Cubs.
Mets vs Cubs Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Mets win (58.1%)
Mets vs Cubs Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Cubs-Mets, Chicago is the underdog at +124, and New York is -146 playing on the road.
Mets vs Cubs Spread
- The Cubs are +1.5 on the spread (-146 to cover), and New York is +122 to cover the runline.
Mets vs Cubs Over/Under
- Mets versus Cubs, on July 17, has an over/under of 8, with the over being -106 and the under -114.
Mets vs Cubs Betting Trends
- The Mets have been victorious in 43, or 68.3%, of the 63 contests they have been chosen as favorites in this season.
- This year, New York has won 23 of 31 games when listed as at least -154 or better on the moneyline.
- New York and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 47 of their 94 opportunities.
- The Cubs have a 22-40 record in games they were the underdog on the moneyline (winning 35.5% of those games).
- When playing as a moneyline underdog with odds of +130 or longer, Chicago has gone 12-19 (38.7%).
- Chicago has combined with opponents to hit the over on the total 40 times this season for a 40-44-7 record against the over/under.