Mets vs Braves Odds, Probable Pitchers, Betting Lines & Spread for MLB Game
Mets vs Braves Game Info
New York Mets (3-4, 2-0 Away) vs. Atlanta Braves (4-3, 2-0 Home)
Date: Friday, July 31, 2020
Time: 7:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Truist Park – Cumberland, GA
Mets vs Braves Betting Info
All MLB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NYM: (+112) | ATL: (-128)
Spread: NYM: +1.5 (-162) | ATL: -1.5 (+136)
Total: 10.5 – Over: (-118) | Under: (-104)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): NYM: (26%) | ATL: (74%)
Mets vs Braves Probable Pitchers
Mets: Rick Porcello (0-1, 27.00 ERA)
Braves: Sean Newcomb (0-0, 2.70 ERA)
Mets Braves Betting Trends
- The Mets have covered the spread (run line) in 28.6 percent of their games this season (T-No. 25 in the MLB).
- The Mets have hit the over in 28.6 percent of their games this season (T-No. 22 in the MLB).
- Atlanta has covered the spread (run line) in 57.1 percent of its games this season (T-No. 9 in the MLB).
- Atlanta has hit the over in 42.9 percent of its games this season (T-No. 15 in the MLB).
Mets vs Braves Stats
- New York is averaging 3.86 runs per game this season (T-No. 21 in MLB).
- New York is surrendering 5.14 runs per game this season (No. 20 in MLB).
- Atlanta is averaging 5.00 runs per game this season (T-No. 12 in MLB).
- Atlanta is surrendering 4.14 runs per game this season (No. 12 in MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.