The Sunday schedule in the MLB includes a matchup between the New York Mets and the Miami Marlins.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the most important info regarding this game.
Mets vs Marlins Game Info
- New York Mets (47-26) vs. Miami Marlins (32-38)
- Date: Sunday, June 26, 2022
- Time: 12:05 PM ET
- Venue: loanDepot park -- Miami, Florida
Mets vs Marlins Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: NYM: (-142) | MIA: (+120)
- Spread: NYM: -1.5 (+114) | MIA: +1.5 (-137)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Mets vs Marlins Probable Starting Pitchers
The New York Mets will give the start to David Peterson (4-1), but the Marlins' starter has not been announced yet.
Mets vs Marlins Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Mets win (53.2%)
Mets vs Marlins Moneyline
New York is the favorite, -142 on the moneyline, while Miami is a +120 underdog despite being at home.
Mets vs Marlins Spread
The Marlins are +1.5 on the runline against the Mets. The Marlins are -137 to cover, and the Mets are +114.
Mets vs Marlins Over/Under
Mets versus Marlins on June 26 has an over/under of 8.5 runs, with the odds on the over -112 and the under set at -108.
Mets vs Marlins Betting Trends
- The Mets have won in 34, or 69.4%, of the 49 contests they have been named as odds-on favorites in this year.
- New York has a mark of 19-6 in contests where sportsbooks favor them by -148 or better on the moneyline.
- Contests with New York have gone over the total set by sportsbooks in 40 of 74 chances this season.
- The Marlins have won 29.7% of the games this season they were the underdog on the moneyline (11-26).
- Miami has a 6-13 record (winning only 31.6% of its games) when playing as a moneyline underdog of +126 or longer.
- Miami has played in 70 games with an over/under set, and has combined with their opponents to go over the total 37 times (37-31-2).