Mets vs Giants Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for April 19
In MLB action on Tuesday, the New York Mets face the San Francisco Giants.
Before you do any MLB betting on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's what you need to know.
Mets vs Giants Game Info
- New York Mets (6-3) vs. San Francisco Giants (6-2)
- Date: Tuesday, April 19, 2022
- Time: 3:10 PM ET
- Venue: Citi Field -- Queens, New York
- Coverage: MLB Network
Mets vs Giants Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: NYM: (-118) | SF: (+100)
- Spread: NYM: -1.5 (+188) | SF: +1.5 (-230)
- Total: 7 -- Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Mets vs Giants Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Giants win (56.6%)
Mets vs Giants Moneyline
- San Francisco is the underdog, +100 on the moneyline, while New York is a -118 favorite at home.
Mets vs Giants Spread
- The Giants are +1.5 on the runline against the Mets. The Giants are -230 to cover, and the Mets are +188.
Mets vs Giants Over/Under
- An over/under of 7 has been set for Mets-Giants on April 19, with the over being -105 and the under -115.