Merab Dvalishvili vs Casey Kenney Odds, Fight Info, Stream, Prop Bets and Betting Insights for UFC Fight Night 167
Dvalishvili vs Kenney Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Fight Night 167 Bantamweight Bout — Preliminary Card
Merab Dvalishvili (9-4-0, 2 KOs) vs. Casey Kenney (13-1-1, 2 KOs)
Date: Saturday, Feb. 15, 2020
Fight Time: This fight is on the preliminary card, which begins at 5 p.m. EST.
Venue: Santa Ana Star Center — Rio Rancho, NM
Dvalishvili vs Kenney Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Fight Night 167 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Merab Dvalishvili (-178)
- Casey Kenney (+150)
Dvalishvili vs Kenney Betting Trends & Stats
- Merab Dvalishvili defeated Brad Katona, by decision, in his last fight on May 4, 2019.
- Casey Kenney defeated Manny Bermudez, by decision, in his last fight on Aug. 17, 2019.
- Dvalishvili holds the record for the most takedowns landed (27) in UFC Bantamweight history.
- Kenny has a 54 percent takedown defense rate, and has been taken down 10 times across his two UFC fights.
- Dvalishvili averages 3.75 significant strikes landed per minute with a 37 percent accuracy rate.
- Kenney averages 3.48 significant strikes landed per minute with a 41 percent accuracy rate.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.