Memphis vs Penn State Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under & Betting Insights for 2019 Cotton Bowl Game
Memphis vs Penn State Cotton Bowl Game Info
2019 Goodyear Cotton Bowl Classic
No. 17 Memphis Tigers (12-1, 7-1 AAC) vs. No. 10 Penn State Nittany Lions (10-2, 7-2 Big Ten)
Date: Saturday, Dec. 28, 2019
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: AT&T Stadium – Arlington, TX
Memphis vs Penn State Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MEM: (+210) | PSU: (-265)
Spread: MEM: +7 (-110) | PSU: -7 (-110)
Total: 60.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MEM: (N/A) | PSU: (N/A)
Cotton Bowl Prediction
All college football win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Football Power Index (FPI).
Penn State: 71.3%
AT&T Stadium Capacity
- AT&T Stadium's seating capacity is 100,000.
Memphis & Penn State Strength of Schedule 2019
- Memphis finished the 2019 season with three wins against teams ranked in the final Week 15 College Football Playoff (CFP) Rankings top 25 (vs. No. 23 Navy, vs. No. 21 Cincinnati twice).
- Penn State finished the 2019 season with two wins over teams ranked in the final Week 15 CFP Rankings top 25 (at No. 16 Iowa, vs No. 14 Michigan).
- Penn State went 2-2 against teams ranked in the final Week 15 CFP Rankings top 25.
Memphis Cotton Bowl History
- Memphis' matchup with Penn State marks the Tigers' first Cotton Bowl appearance in program history.
Penn State Cotton Bowl History
- Penn State is 3-0 in its three all-time appearances in the Cotton Bowl.
- Penn State defeated Baylor, 41-20, in its most recent Cotton Bowl appearance on Jan. 1, 1975.
Memphis vs Penn State Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Memphis and Penn State have never faced one another prior to this upcoming Cotton Bowl matchup.
- Memphis is 0-4 in its four all-time head-to-head matchups with Big Ten opponents.
- Penn State is 3-2 in its five all-time head-to-head matchups with AAC opponents.
- Memphis defeated then-No. 20 Cincinnati, 29-24, to win the 2019 AAC conference championship game in Week 15.
- Penn State defeated Rutgers, 27-6, at home in Week 14.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.