Memphis vs Houston Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 12
No. 18 Memphis Tigers (8-1, 4-1 AAC) vs. Houston Cougars (3-6, 1-4 AAC)
Date: Saturday, Nov.16, 2019
Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: TDECU Stadium – Houston, TX
Memphis vs Houston Odds & Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and spreads are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MEM: (-390) | HOU: (+300)
Spread: MEM: -10.5 (-110) | HOU: +10.5 (-110)
Total: 70 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: MEM: 83% | HOU: 17%
Memphis vs Houston Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Memphis defeated Houston, 52-31, at home in the most recent meeting between these programs on Nov. 23, 2018.
- Memphis is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five matchups with Houston.
- Memphis is 12-15 in its 27 all-time, head-to-head matchups with Houston.
- The total has hit the over in four of the last five meetings between Memphis and Houston.
- Memphis defeated No. 15 SMU, 54-48, at home in Week 11.
- Houston lost to UCF, 44-29, on the road in Week 11.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Stuart Easton is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Stuart Easton also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username stueast13. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.