Memphis vs Houston Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions & Over/Under for American Tournament Semifinal
Memphis vs Houston Basketball Game Info
American Athletic Conference Tournament - Semifinal
Memphis Tigers (16-7, 11-4 American) vs. No. 7 Houston Cougars (22-3, 14-3 American)
Date: Saturday, March 13, 2021
Time: 5:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Dickies Arena — Fort Worth, TX
Memphis vs Houston Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MEM: (+260) | HOU: (-320)
Spread: MEM: +7.5 (-116) | HOU: -7.5 (-106)
Total: 133.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MEM: (58%) | HOU: (42%)
Odds to Win NCAAM's National Championship: MEM: (+13000) | HOU: (+1800)
Memphis vs Houston Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Memphis vs Houston Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Houston defeated Memphis, 67-64, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on March 7, 2021.
- Memphis is 33-19 all-time in 52 head-to-head games against Houston.
- Houston is 6-4 straight up in its last 10 games against Memphis.
- Memphis is 7-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last eight games against Houston.
- The total has hit the under in four of Houston's last five games against Memphis.
- Memphis defeated UCF, 70-62, in its most recent game on March 12, 2021.
- Houston defeated Tulane, 77-52, in its most recent game on March 12, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.