Mavericks vs Spurs Game Info
Dallas Mavericks (39-26, 21-11 Away) vs. San Antonio Spurs (26-36, 15-14 Home)
Date: Tuesday, March 10, 2020
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: AT&T Center – San Antonio, TX
Mavericks vs Spurs Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: DAL: (-162) | SAS: (+138)
Spread: DAL: -3.5 (-110) | SAS: +3.5 (-110)
Total: 228 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: DAL: 95% | SAS: 5%
Odds to Win 2020 NBA Finals: DAL: (+3600) | SAS: (+21000)
Mavericks vs Spurs Betting Trends
- Dallas is 2-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- The total has hit the over in 11 of Dallas' last 16 games.
- San Antonio is 0-7 ATS in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the over in four of San Antonio's last five games.
Mavericks vs Spurs Stats
- Dallas is averaging 116.5 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 3 in the NBA).
- Dallas is surrendering 110.4 PPG this season (No. 15 in the NBA).
- San Antonio is averaging 113.1 PPG this season (No. 10 in the NBA).
- San Antonio is surrendering 115.0 PPG (No. 25 in the NBA).
- Dallas lost to the Indiana Pacers, 112-109, at home in its most recent game on Sunday, March 8.
- San Antonio lost to the Cleveland Cavaliers, 132-129 (OT), on the road in its most recent game on Sunday, March 8.
Mavericks vs Spurs Prop Bet
All Mavericks-Spurs betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- DeMar DeRozan Over 22.5 Points (-120) — The Spurs have been using DeMar DeRozan heavily in recent games, playing him over 35 minutes in three of their last four contests. This game is projected to be close, and the Spurs will want to remain within the conversation for the No. 8 seed in the West, so there shouldn't be any issues with usage. DeRozan has scored at least 24 points in back-to-back games, and he should benefit from playing against a league-average Dallas defense.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Tristan Jung is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Tristan Jung also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username tristan1117. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.