Maryland vs Illinois Week 3 Game Info
Week 3 College Football Game
Maryland Terrapins (2-0, 0-0 Big Ten) vs. Illinois Fighting Illini (1-2, 1-0 Big Ten)
Date: Friday, September 17, 2021
Time: 9:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Memorial Stadium – Champaign, IL
Maryland vs Illinois Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MARY: (-325) | ILL: (+250)
Spread: MARY: -8.5 (-108) | ILL: +8.5 (-112)
Total: 59.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MARY: (N/A) | ILL: (N/A)
Maryland vs Illinois Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: Maryland: (66.9%) | Illinois: (33.1%)
Maryland vs Illinois Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Maryland defeated Illinois, 63-33, in their only all-time head-to-head matchup on Oct. 27, 2018.
- Maryland is 2-10 straight up in its last 12 away games.
- The total has hit the under in six of Maryland's last seven games against a Big Ten opponent.
- Illinois is 1-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- The total has hit the under in six of Illinois' last nine games as an underdog.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.