College football's Saturday slate includes the Maryland Terrapins taking on the Charlotte 49ers.
Before you make your wager on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered with all the latest NCAA football betting insights.
Maryland vs Charlotte Odds & Spread
All college football odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: Maryland: (-7000) | Charlotte: (+2000)
Spread: Maryland: -27.5 (-112) | Charlotte: +27.5 (-108)
Total: 66.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Maryland vs Charlotte Betting Trends
- Maryland beat the spread five times in 13 games last year.
- Maryland did not lose ATS (1-0) as a 27.5-point or greater favorite last season.
- In 13 Maryland games last season, eight went over the total.
- Charlotte posted a 5-7-0 record against the spread last season.
- Last season, six of Charlotte's 12 games hit the over.
Maryland vs Charlotte Prediction & Pick
All college football win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Maryland win (93.1%)
Maryland vs Charlotte Point Spread
Charlotte is the underdog by 27.5 points against Maryland. Charlotte is -112 to cover the spread, and Maryland is -108.
Maryland vs Charlotte Over/Under
The Maryland-Charlotte game on September 10 has been given an over/under of 66.5 points. The over is -110 and the under is -110.
Maryland vs Charlotte Moneyline
The moneyline numbers for Maryland vs. Charlotte reveal Maryland as the favorite (-7000) and Charlotte as the underdog (+2000).