Maryland vs Michigan State Week 11 Game Info
Week 11 College Football Game
Maryland Terrapins (5-4, 2-4 Big Ten) vs. No. 8 Michigan State Spartans (8-1, 5-1 Big Ten)
Date: Saturday, November 13, 2021
Time: 4 p.m. EST
Venue: Spartan Stadium — East Lansing, MI
Maryland vs Michigan State Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MD: (+370) | MSU: (-520)
Spread: MD: +13.5 (-114) | MSU: -13.5 (-106)
Total: 61.5 – Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Maryland vs Michigan State Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Michigan State wins (96.6%)
Maryland vs Michigan State Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Michigan State is 9-2 all-time in 11 head-to-head matchups against Maryland.
- Michigan State defeated Maryland, 19-16, in their most recent meeting on Nov. 30, 2019.
- Maryland is 0-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- The total has hit the under in 11 of Maryland's last 16 games.
- Michigan State is 4-1 ATS in its last five games.
- The total has hit the over in eight of Michigan State's last 12 games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.