Maryland-Eastern Shore vs UConn Prediction, Odds, Spread, Line & Over/Under for Nov. 30 College Basketball Game
Maryland-Eastern Shore vs UConn Basketball Game Info
Maryland-Eastern Shore Hawks (2-4, 1-4 Away) vs. No. 17 Connecticut Huskies (6-1, 4-0 Home)
Date: Tuesday, Nov. 30, 2021
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: XL Center — Hartford, CT
Maryland-Eastern Shore vs UConn Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UMES: (+4000) | CONN: (-100000)
Spread: UMES: +34.5 (-104) | CONN: -34.5 (-118)
Total: 134.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: UMES: (N/A) | CONN: (+5500)
Maryland-Eastern Shore vs UConn Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: UConn Huskies win (93.5%)
Maryland-Eastern Shore vs UConn Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- UConn is 2-0 in two all-time head-to-head matchups against Maryland-Eastern Shore.
- UConn defeated Maryland-Eastern Shore, 84-50, in their last meeting on Dec. 17, 2012.
- Maryland-Eastern Shore is 5-0 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- UConn is 3-6 ATS in its last nine games.
- The total has hit the under in six of Maryland-Eastern Shore's last eight games.
- The total has hit the over in four of UConn's last seven games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.