Marlins vs Pirates Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for July 24
The Sunday slate in the MLB includes a matchup between the Miami Marlins and the Pittsburgh Pirates.
Before you do any MLB betting on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's everything you need to know.
Marlins vs Pirates Game Info
- Miami Marlins (44-50) vs. Pittsburgh Pirates (40-55)
- Date: Sunday, July 24, 2022
- Time: 1:35 PM ET
- Venue: PNC Park -- Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Marlins vs Pirates Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: MIA: (-178) | PIT: (+150)
- Spread: MIA: -1.5 (+104) | PIT: +1.5 (-125)
- Total: 7.5 -- Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Marlins vs Pirates Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Miami Marlins looking to Sandy Alcantara (9-4), and Mitch Keller (3-7) getting the nod for the Pittsburgh Pirates.
Marlins vs Pirates Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Marlins win (58.3%)
Marlins vs Pirates Moneyline
- The moneyline numbers for Marlins vs. Pirates reveal Miami as the favorite (-178) and Pittsburgh as the underdog (+150) despite being the home team.
Marlins vs Pirates Spread
- The Marlins are at the Pirates and are favored by 1.5 runs on the spread. The Marlins are +104 to cover the runline, with the Pirates being -125.
Marlins vs Pirates Over/Under
- A total of 7.5 runs has been set for the Marlins-Pirates contest on July 24, with the over available at -106 and the under at -114.
Marlins vs Pirates Betting Trends
- The Marlins have been favorites in 43 games this season and have come away with the win 26 times (60.5%) in those contests.
- This season, Miami has been victorious four times in seven chances when named as a favorite of at least -178 or shorter on the moneyline.
- Miami's games have gone over the total in 45 of their 94 opportunities.
- The Pirates have been the moneyline underdog 79 total times this season. They've finished 30-49 in those games.
- When it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +150 or longer, Pittsburgh has a 12-19 record (winning only 38.7% of its games).
- Pittsburgh has combined with opponents to hit the over on the total 37 times this season for a 37-49-8 record against the over/under.