Marlins vs Mets Betting Lines, Spread, Odds and Prop Bets for Saturday, May 11
Cover Photo: Getty Images
Marlins vs Mets Game Info
Miami Marlins (10-28, 4-13 Away) vs. New York Mets (18-20, 8-8 Home)
Date: Saturday, May 11, 2019
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Citi Field – New York, NY
Marlins vs Mets Betting Info & Starting Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIA: (+270) | NYM: (-320)
Spread: MIA: +1.5 (+118) | NYM: -1.5 (-140)
Total: 7 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: MIA: 21% | NYM: 79%
Starting Pitcher: MIA: Sandy Alcantara (1-3, 4.93 ERA) | NYM: Jacob deGrom (2-4, 3.60 ERA)
Marlins vs Mets Betting Trends & Stats
- Miami is 1-7 straight up in its last eight games.
- Miami is 0-6 straight up in its last six games against the Mets.
- The Mets are 2-5 straight up in their last seven games.
- The Mets are 6-1 straight up in their last seven home games against Miami.
Marlins vs Mets Prop Bet
All Marlins vs Mets betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Jacob deGrom Total Strikeouts: Over 8.5 (-152) – This is an insane total for a strikeout over/under, but that's how good deGrom has been against the Marlins in his career. While he hasn't hit this over in his last three starts, in his lone start against Miami this season, he struck out 14 batters.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.