The MLB schedule on Wednesday includes the Miami Marlins facing the St. Louis Cardinals.
We've got you covered, in terms of the most important info regarding this game before you take a look at the MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Marlins vs Cardinals Game Info
- Miami Marlins (4-5) vs. St. Louis Cardinals (6-3)
- Date: Wednesday, April 20, 2022
- Time: 6:40 PM ET
- Venue: loanDepot park -- Miami, Florida
Marlins vs Cardinals Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: MIA: (-134) | STL: (+114)
- Spread: MIA: -1.5 (+172) | STL: +1.5 (-210)
- Total: 7.5 -- Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Marlins vs Cardinals Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Marlins win (51.3%)
Marlins vs Cardinals Moneyline
- St. Louis is the underdog, +114 on the moneyline, while Miami is a -134 favorite at home.
Marlins vs Cardinals Spread
- The Cardinals are at the Marlins, and are +1.5 on the runline. The Cardinals are -210 to cover the spread, and the Marlins are +172.
Marlins vs Cardinals Over/Under
- The over/under for Marlins-Cardinals on April 20 is 7.5. The over is -115, and the under is -105.