Cover Photo: Getty Images
Marlins vs Brewers Game Info
Miami Marlins (22-36, 11-18 Away) vs. Milwaukee Brewers (34-27, 18-12 Home)
Date: Wednesday, June 5, 2019
Time: 7:40 p.m. EST
Venue: Miller Park – Milwaukee, WI
Marlins vs Brewers Betting Odds & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIA: (+215) | MIL: (-250)
Spread: MIA: +1.5 (+110) | MIL: -1.5 (-130)
Total: 9 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-116)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: MIA: 15% | MIL: 85%
Probable Pitcher: MIA: Sandy Alcantara (2-5, 4.08 ERA) | MIL: Jimmy Nelson (First start)
Marlins vs Brewers Betting Trends
- Miami is 6-2 straight up in its last eight games.
- Miami is 3-6 straight up in its last nine games against Milwaukee.
- The total has hit the over in four of Milwaukee's last five games.
- Milwaukee is 4-1 straight up in its last five home games against Miami.
Marlins vs Brewers Stats
- Miami is averaging 3.53 runs per game this season (30th in MLB).
- Milwaukee is averaging 4.98 runs per game this season (12th in MLB).
- Sandy Alcantara has made two career appearances against Milwaukee, surrendering three earned runs in three innings pitched (9.00 ERA).
- Jimmy Nelson has made one career appearance against Miami, surrendering no runs through 5 2/3 innings pitched. This is Nelson's first start of the 2019 season.
Marlins vs Brewers Prop Bet
All Marlins-Brewers betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Lead After Fourth Inning: Milwaukee Brewers (-136) – The Miami Marlins are starting Sandy Alcantara, who has struggled against the Brewers (9.00 career ERA). Alcantara also hasn't been great this season, posting a 2-5 record with a 4.08 ERA in 2019. Even though Jimmy Nelson has yet to pitch in 2019, Alcantara's struggles against Milwaukee could give the Brewers an early edge.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.