Mariners vs Athletics Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for July 3
In MLB action on Sunday, the Seattle Mariners play the Oakland Athletics.
All the info you need to make smart bets on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook can be found below. Check out all of the latest MLB betting lines here.
Mariners vs Athletics Game Info
- Seattle Mariners (38-42) vs. Oakland Athletics (26-54)
- Date: Sunday, July 3, 2022
- Time: 4:10 PM ET
- Venue: T-Mobile Park -- Seattle, Washington
Mariners vs Athletics Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: SEA: (-152) | OAK: (+128)
- Spread: SEA: -1.5 (+146) | OAK: +1.5 (-176)
- Total: 6.5 -- Over: (-128) | Under: (+104)
Mariners vs Athletics Probable Starting Pitchers
The Mariners will give the ball to Robbie Ray (6-6) versus the Athletics and Frankie Montas (3-8).
Mariners vs Athletics Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Mariners win (59.2%)
Mariners vs Athletics Moneyline
- Oakland is a +128 underdog on the moneyline, while Seattle is a -152 favorite at home.
Mariners vs Athletics Spread
- The Athletics are at the Mariners, and are +1.5 on the runline. The Athletics are +146 to cover the spread, and the Mariners are -176.
Mariners vs Athletics Over/Under
- The over/under for Mariners-Athletics on July 3 is 6.5. The over is -128, and the under is +104.
Mariners vs Athletics Betting Trends
- The Mariners have come away with 19 wins in the 31 contests they have been listed as the favorites in this season.
- This year, Seattle has won seven of 12 games when listed as at least -152 or better on the moneyline.
- Seattle and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 37 of their 80 opportunities.
- The Athletics have compiled a 20-40 record in games they were the underdog on the moneyline (winning 33.3% of those games).
- When it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +128 or longer, Oakland has a 13-27 record (winning only 32.5% of its games).
- Oakland has had an over/under set by bookmakers 72 times, and has combined with opponents to go over the total in 30 of those games (30-38-4).