Manchester United vs Norwich Match Info
2019-20 English Premier League Match Week 22
Manchester United FC (8-7-6, 31 points) vs. Norwich City (3-5-13, 14 points)
Date: Saturday, Jan. 11, 2020
Start Time: 10 a.m. EST
Venue: Old Trafford – Manchester, England
Stream: NBC Sports App
Manchester United vs Norwich Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MUFC: (-310) | NCFC: (+800) | DRAW: (+420)
Spread: MUFC: -1 (+100) | NCFC: +1 (+230)
Total: 2.5 – Over: (-170) | Under: (+138)
Team to Score the First Goal: MUFC: (-330) | NCFC: (+270) I NO GOALS: (+1600)
Manchester United vs Norwich Betting Trends & Stats
- Manchester United is 9-11-1 (W-D-L) against the spread (ATS) this season.
- Norwich City is 7-13-1 ATS this season.
- Manchester United sits in fifth place in the EPL standings at 8-7-6, with a plus-7 goal differential.
- Norwich City is in last place in the EPL standings at 3-5-13, with a minus-19 goal differential.
- Manchester United is 2-1-2 in its last five matches.
- Norwich City is 1-2-2 in its last five matches.
Manchester United vs Norwich Prop Bet
All Manchester United-Norwich City betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- First Goalscorer: Marcus Rashford (+240) – Marcus Rashford has been Manchester United's premier scoring threat this season, with 12 goals. For reference, the next-closest player is Anthony Martial, who checks in with seven goals. Norwich City has the worst goal differential in the EPL (minus-19), so it's likely that Manchester United will score first here. And if that happens, it's safe to expect Rashford is the man who finds the back of the net.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.