Manchester City vs Brighton Odds, Lines, Spread, Date, Stream and Start Time for EPL
Manchester City vs Brighton Match Info, Location & Start Time
2019-20 English Premier League Match Week 4
Manchester City (2-1-0, 7 points) vs. Brighton (1-1-1, 4 points)
Date: Saturday, Aug. 31, 2019
Start Time: 10 a.m. EST
Venue: Etihad Stadium – Manchester , England
Manchester City vs Brighton Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MCFC: (-1350) | BHA: (+2900) | DRAW: (+950)
Spread: MCFC: -3 (+200) | BHA: +3 (-110)
Total: 3.5 – Over: (-120) | Under: (+102)
Team to Score the First Goal: MCFC: (-800) | BHA: (+550) I NO GOALS: (+3600)
Manchester City vs Brighton Betting Trends & Stats
- Manchester City sits in second place of the Premier League table, with a 2-1-0 record and a plus-7 goal differential.
- Brighton sits in eighth place of the Premier League table, with a 1-1-1 record and a plus-1 goal differential.
- Manchester City is 4-0-0 (W-D-L) straight up in its last four matches against Brighton in the Premier League, with a plus-9 goal differential.
- Brighton's last win against Manchester City came in 2008, with a victory that came in penalties.
Manchester City vs Brighton Prop Bet
All Manchester City-Brighton betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Half-Time Result: Manchester City (-290) – The recent history between these two clubs has not been kind to Brighton. Manchester City all four of the last meetings with Brighton, and it has done that with a staggering plus-9 goal differential. If this trend continues, Manchester City could have a good shot at leading this one after 45 minutes.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.