Magic vs Kings Game Info
2021-22 NBA Regular Season
Orlando Magic (5-20, 3-12 Away) vs Sacramento Kings (10-14, 4-8 Home)
Date: Wednesday, December 8, 2021
Time: 10:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Golden 1 Center — Sacramento, CA
Broadcast: NBA League Pass
Magic vs Kings Odds & Spread
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ORL: (+215) | SAC: (-260)
Spread: ORL: +6.5 (-110) | SAC: -6.5 (-110)
Total: 222 — Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: ORL: (+50000) | SAC: (+50000)
Magic vs Kings Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Sacramento Kings win (74.1%)
Magic vs Kings Betting Trends
- Orlando is 3-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- The total has hit the over in three of Orlando's last five games.
- Sacramento is 3-2 ATS in its last five games.
- The total has hit the over in three of Sacramento's last five games.
Magic vs Kings Prop Bets
- Cole Anthony — 21.5: Over (-110) | Under (-110)
- De'Aaron Fox — 21.5: Over (-110) | Under (-110)
- Franz Wagner — 14.5: Over (-124) | Under (+102)
- Wendell Carter — 10.5: Over (-105) | Under (-115)
- Mo Bamba — 8.5: Over (-132) | Under (+108)
- Richaun Holmes — 9.5: Over (-130) | Under (+106)
- De'Aaron Fox — 6.5: Over (+112) | Under (-138)
- Cole Anthony — 5.5: Over (-128) | Under (+104)
- Tyrese Haliburton — 6.5: Over (+114) | Under (-140)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Adam Taylor McKillop is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Adam Taylor also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username atmckillop. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.