Lyndon Arthur vs Davide Faraci Odds, Prediction, Fight Info & Stream for Boxing Match on FanDuel Sportsbook
By Larry Rupp
Arthur vs Faraci Fight Info
Fight Night Live — Cruiserweight Title Bout — Main Event
Lyndon "King Arthur" Arthur (18-0-0, 12 KOs) vs Davide Faraci (15-0-0, 7 KOs)
Date: Saturday, July 10, 2021
Fight Time: This bout will headline the card, which is expected to begin at 10:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Royal Albert Hall — London, UK
Arthur vs Faraci Odds & Betting Info
All Arthur-Faraci betting odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Lyndon Arthur: (-2400)
- Davide Faraci: (+1160)
- Draw: (N/A)
Method of Victory:
- Arthur by Points/Decision (N/A)
- Arthur by KO/TKO (N/A)
- Faraci by Points/Decision (N/A)
- Faraci by KO/TKO (N/A)
Arthur vs Faraci Prediction
Arthur vs Faraci prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Lyndon Arthur (85%)
Method: Decision (82%)
Arthur vs Faraci Betting Trends & Stats
- Lyndon Arthur defeated Anthony Yarde, by split decision, in his most recent fight on Dec. 5, 2020.
- Davide Faraci defeated Emre Cukur, by unanimous decision, in his most recent fight on Feb. 8, 2020.
- Arthur has boxed a total of 74 rounds, meaning his professional fights last 4.1 rounds on average.
- Both Arthur & Faraci fight out of an orthodox stance.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.