Good vs Muhammad Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Fight Night Men's Welterweight Bout
Belal "Remember the Name" Muhammad (16-3, 4 KOs, 1 Submission) vs. Lyman "Cyborg" Good (21-5, 11 KO, 3 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, June 20, 2020
Fight Time: This fight will be the fourth on the main card, which will begin at 8 p.m. EST.
Venue: UFC Apex Arena — Las Vegas, NV
Good vs Muhammad Fight Betting Info
All UFC Vegas 3 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Belal Muhammad: (-144)
- Lyman Good: (+118)
Method of Victory:
- Muhammad by KO/TKO: (+550)
- Muhammad by Points: (+145)
- Muhammad by Submission: (+950)
- Good by KO/TKO: (+240)
- Good by Points: (+500)
- Good by Submission: (+2200)
Good vs Muhammad Betting Trends
- Good defeated Chance Rencountre, by knockout, in his most recent bout on Nov. 2, 2019.
- Muhammad defeated Takashi Sato, by submission, in his most recent bout on Sept. 7, 2019.
- Good averages 5.32 significant strikes landed per minute with a 49 percent accuracy rate.
- Muhammad averages 4.37 significant strikes landed per minute with a 41 percent defense rate.
- Good averages 3.46 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 67 percent defense rate.
- Muhammad averages 3.81 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 60 percent defense rate.
- Good has a 75 percent takedown defense rate.
- Muhammad averages 2.15 takedowns landed per 15 minutes.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!
Tristan Jung is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Tristan Jung also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username tristan1117. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.