Louisville vs Florida State Prediction, Odds, Spread, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 4 Game
Louisville vs Florida State Week 4 Game Info
Week 4 College Football Game
Louisville Cardinals (2-1, 0-0 ACC) vs. Florida State Seminoles (0-3, 0-1 ACC)
Date: Saturday, September 25, 2021
Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Doak Campbell Stadium – Tallahassee, FL
Louisville vs Florida State Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LOUIS: (-140) | FSU: (+114)
Spread: LOUIS: -2.5 (-112) | FSU: +2.5 (-108)
Total: 62.5 – Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: LOUIS: (N/A) | FSU: (N/A)
Louisville vs Florida State Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: Louisville: (82.3%) | Florida State: (17.7%)
Louisville vs Florida State Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Florida State is 16-5 straight up in 21 all-time head-to-head matchups against Louisville.
- Louisville defeated Florida State, 48-16, during their most recent meeting on Oct. 24, 2020.
- Louisville is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games against Florida State.
- The total has hit the over in 13 of Louisville's last 19 games.
- Florida State is 1-6 straight up in its last seven games.
- The total has hit over in six of Florida State's last seven games against Louisville.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.