Louisville vs Miami Basketball Game Info
No. 16 Louisville Cardinals (9-1, 4-0 ACC) vs. Miami Hurricanes (5-6, 1-5 ACC)
Date: Saturday, Jan. 16, 2021
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: Watsco Center – Coral Gables, FL
Coverage: ACC Network
Louisville vs Miami Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LOU: (-162) | MIA: (+136)
Spread: LOU: -3.5 (-102) | MIA: +3.5 (-120)
Total: 132.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: LOU: (84%) | MIA: (16%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: LOU: (+5000) | MIA: (+10000)
Louisville vs Miami Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Louisville vs Miami Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Louisville defeated Miami, 74-58, in the last head-to-head meeting between these teams on Jan. 7, 2020.
- Louisville is 4-1 in the last five head-to-head matchups against Miami.
- Louisville is 13-4 in the 17 all-time, head-to-head matchups against Miami.
- Louisville defeated Wake Forest, 77-65, in its most recent game on Jan. 13, 2021.
- Miami lost to Boston College, 84-62, in its most recent game on Jan. 12, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.