Louisiana vs ISU Game Info
College Football Week 2
Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns (0-0, 0-0 Away) vs. No. 23 Iowa State Cyclones (0-0, 0-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, Sept. 12, 2020
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: MidAmerican Energy Field at Jack Trice Stadium – Ames, IA
Louisiana vs ISU Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UL: (+370) | ISU: (-520)
Spread: UL: +12.5 (-110) | ISU: -12.5 (-110)
Total: 56.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: UL: (N/A) | ISU: (N/A)
Louisiana vs ISU Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Louisiana: (20.9%) | Iowa State: (79.1%)
Louisiana vs ISU Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Louisiana and Iowa State have never faced one another prior to this 2020 Week 2 head-to-head matchup.
- Louisiana is 2-22 in its 24 all-time, head-to-head matchups against Big XII opponents.
- Iowa State is 1-0 in its single all-time, head-to-head matchups against Sun Belt opponents.
- Louisiana finished the 2019 season with an 11-3 record.
- Iowa State finished the 2019 season with a 7-6 record.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.