Louisiana vs App State Game Info
College Football Week 14
No. 25 Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns (8-1, 6-1 Sun Belt) vs. Appalachian State Mountaineers (7-2, 5-1 Sun Belt)
Date: Saturday, Dec. 4, 2020
Time: 8:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Kidd Brewer Stadium — Boone, NC
Louisiana vs App State Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UL: (+120) | APP: (-148)
Spread: UL: +2.5 (-104) | APP: -2.5 (-118)
Total: 51.5 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: UL: (20%) | APP: (80%)
Louisiana vs App State Expert Predictions
Louisiana vs App State Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Appalachian State defeated Louisiana, 45-38, in the most recent meeting between these two on Dec. 7, 2019.
- Appalachian State is 8-0 in the eight all-time head-to-head meetings with Louisiana.
- Louisiana is 4-8 against the spread (ATS) in its last 12 games.
- Appalachia State is 2-8 ATS in its last 10 games.
- Louisiana defeated ULM, 70-20, on the road in Week 13.
- Appalachian State defeated Troy, 47-10, at home in Week 13.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!