Sparks vs Fever WNBA Game Info
Los Angeles Sparks (7-7, 3-5 Away) vs. Chicago Sky (6-10, 2-5 Home)
Date: Friday, July 12, 2019
Start Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Bankers Life Fieldhouse – Indianapolis, IN
Sparks vs Fever Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LA: (-145) | IND: (+125)
Spread: LA: -2.5 (-110) | IND: +2.5 (-110)
Total: 156 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win WNBA Championship: LA: (+750) | IND: (+6500)
Sparks vs Fever Betting Trends & Stats
- Los Angeles is 3-10 straight up in its last 13 games on the road, dating back to last season.
- The total has hit the over in four of Los Angeles' last five games.
- Indiana is 5-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
- Indiana is 1-5 straight up in its last six games.
Sparks vs Fever Prop Bet
All Sparks-Fever betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Away Team Total Points (Los Angeles): Over 79 – While the Sparks' offense did not look good in the team's last game, managing just 62 points at home against the Dallas Wings, the team was on an absolute tear the three games prior. The Sparks averaged 92.7 points per game in those three contests. They should be able to manage at least 80 tonight against an Indiana team that comes into the game second-to-last in defensive rating (103.2).
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Leo Abbe-Schneider is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Leo Abbe-Schneider also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username leoabbe2. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.