Week 5's slate of games includes a showdown between the Detroit Lions and Minnesota Vikings.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Lions vs Vikings Point Spread
The Vikings are 10-point home favorites against the Lions. Minnesota is -110 to cover the spread, while Detroit is -110 to cover as a 10-point underdog.
Lions vs Vikings Over/Under
The over/under for the Lions vs Vikings Week 5 NFL matchup is set at 49.5, with -105 odds on the over and -115 odds on the under.
Lions vs Vikings Moneyline
The Lions vs Vikings moneyline has Minnesota as a -460 favorite, while Detroit is a +360 underdog on the road.
Lions vs Vikings Betting Trends
- Minnesota defeated Detroit, 37-35, in their last meeting on Jan. 3, 2021.
- Detroit is 1-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last six road games.
- Minnesota is 2-9 ATS in its last 11 games.
- The total has hit the under in seven of Detroit's last eight road games against Minnesota.
- The total has hit the under in each of Minnesota's two home games this season.
Lions vs Vikings Odds & Spread
All NFL regular betting lines, odds and prop bets are from FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: DET: (+360) | MIN: (-460)
Spread: DET: +10 (-110) | MIN: -10 (-110)
Total: 49.5 — Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: DET: (N/A) | MIN: (N/A)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LVI: DET: (+100000) | MIN: (+5500)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.