Lightning vs Ducks Prediction, Odds, Line & Prop Bets for NHL Game on FanDuel Sportsbook (Jan. 21)
Lightning vs Ducks Game Info
2021-22 NHL Regular Season
Tampa Bay Lightning (27-9-5, 13-5-2 Away) vs. Anaheim Ducks (19-16-7, 12-7-4 Home)
Date: Friday, January 21, 2021
Time: 10:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Honda Center — Anaheim, CA
Lightning vs Ducks Odds & Spread
All NHL betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TB: (-245) | ANA: (+198)
Spread: TB: -1.5 (+104) | ANA: +1.5 (-130)
Total: 6 – Over: (-110) I Under: (-110)
Odds to Win Stanley Cup: TB: (+700) | ANA: (+7000)
Lightning vs Ducks Prediction & Pick
All NHL win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Tampa Bay Lightning win (59.5%)
Lightning vs Ducks Betting Trends
- Tampa Bay is 4-1 straight up in its last five games against Anaheim.
- The total has hit the over in four of Tampa Bay's last five games.
- Anaheim is 15-8 against the spread (ATS) in its last 23 home games.
- The total has hit the under in five of Anaheim's last six home games.
Lightning vs Ducks Prop Bets
- Brayden Point — 0.5: Over (+142) | Under (-176)
- Steven Stamkos — 0.5: Over (+148) | Under (-184)
- Nikita Kucherov — 0.5: Over (+152) | Under (-188)
- Nikita Kucherov — 0.5: Over (-184) | Under (+148)
- Victor Hedman — 0.5: Over (-122) | Under (+100)
- Steven Stamkos — 0.5: Over (-102) | Under (-120)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.