Lehigh vs American Spread, Line, Odds, Over/Under & Betting Insights for NCAA Basketball Game
By David Hayes
Lehigh vs American Basketball Game Info
Lehigh Mountain Hawks (5-15, 2-6 Patriot) vs. American Eagles (9-10, 5-3 Patriot)
Date: Monday, Jan. 27, 2020
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Bender Arena – Washington, DC
Coverage: CBSSN (CBS Sports Network)
Lehigh vs American Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LEH: (+240) I AMER: (-310)
Spread: LEH: +7 (-110) I AMER: -7 (-110)
Total: 145 – Over: (-110) I Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: LEH: 33% I AMER: 67%
Lehigh vs American Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Lehigh vs American Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Lehigh defeated American, 82-73, at home in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Jan, 11, 2019.
- Lehigh is 5-0 in the last five head-to-head matchups with American.
- Lehigh is 10-0 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with American.
- Lehigh is 11-4 in the last 15 head-to-head matchups with American.
- Lehigh is 6-12 against the spread (ATS) in its 18 games this season.
- American is 6-12-1 ATS in its 19 games this season.
- Lehigh lost to Lafayette, 74-56, at home in its most recent game on Saturday, Jan. 25.
- American lost to Colgate, 79-69, at home in its most recent game on Saturday, Jan. 25.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.