Aces vs Storm Game Info
Las Vegas Aces (11-5, 5-3 Away) vs. Seattle Storm (11-8, 7-3 Home)
Date: Friday, July 19, 2019
Start Time: 10 p.m. EST
Venue: Alaska Airlines Arena – Seattle, WA
Aces vs Storm Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LV: (-140) | SEA: (+120)
Spread: LV: -2.5 (-110) | SEA: +2.5 (-110)
Total: 156 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win WNBA Championship: LV: (+240) | SEA: (+3600)
Aces vs Storm Betting Trends
- Las Vegas is 2-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
- Las Vegas is 5-0 straight up in its last five games.
- Seattle is 15-8 straight up in its last 23 games, dating back to last season.
- The total has hit the under 13 of Seattle's last 19 games, dating back to last season.
- Seattle is 2-4-1 ATS in its last seven home games.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.