Lakers vs Pacers Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under and Betting Insights for NBA Game
By Zach Brunner
Lakers vs Pacers Game Info
Los Angeles Lakers (51-17) vs. Indiana Pacers (42-27)
Date: Saturday, Aug. 8, 2020
Time: 6 p.m. EST
Venue: ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex – Kissimmee, FL
Lakers vs Pacers Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LAL: (-250) | IND: (+205)
Spread: LAL: -6 (-106) | IND: +6 (-110)
Total: 219 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: LAL: 16% | IND: 84%
Odds to Win 2020 NBA Finals: LAL: (+270) | IND: (+10000)
Lakers vs Pacers Betting Trends
- The Lakers are 1-5 against the spread (ATS) in their last six games.
- The total has hit the under in seven of the Lakers' last eight games.
- Indiana is 5-1-1 ATS in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the over in five of Indiana's last seven games.
Lakers vs Pacers Stats
- The Lakers are averaging 113.2 points per game (PPG) this season (T-No. 10 in the NBA).
- The Lakers are surrendering 106.9 PPG this season (No. 2 in the NBA).
- Indiana is averaging 109.6 PPG this season (No. 23 in the NBA).
- Indiana is surrendering 107.6 PPG this season (No. 4 in the NBA).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!