Lakers vs 76ers Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under, Prop Bets and Betting Insights for NBA Game
Lakers vs 76ers Game Info
Los Angeles Lakers (36-9, 20-4 Away) vs. Philadelphia 76ers (29-17, 20-2 Home)
Date: Saturday, Jan. 25, 2020
Time: 8:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Wells Fargo Center – Philadelphia, PA
Lakers vs 76ers Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LAL: (-184) | PHI: (+156)
Spread: LAL: -4 (-110) | PHI: +4 (-110)
Total: 218.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: LAL: 74% | PHI: 26%
Odds to Win 2020 NBA Finals: LAL: (+320) | PHI: (+1200)
Lakers vs 76ers Betting Trends
- The Lakers are 6-3 against the spread (ATS) in their last nine games.
- The total has hit the over in seven of the Lakers' last eight games.
- Philadelphia is 4-1 straight up in its last five games.
- Philadelphia is 6-0 straight up in its last six home games.
Lakers vs 76ers Stats
- The Lakers are averaging 114.0 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 7 in the NBA).
- The Lakers are surrendering 106.2 PPG this season (No. 7 in the NBA).
- Philadelphia is averaging 108.4 PPG this season (No. 22 in the NBA).
- Philadelphia is surrendering 105.1 PPG this season (No. 2 in the NBA).
- The Lakers defeated the Brooklyn Nets, 128-113, on the road on Thursday, Jan. 23.
- Philadelphia lost to the Toronto Raptors, 107-95, on the road on Wednesday, Jan. 22.
Lakers vs 76ers Prop Bet
All Lakers-76ers betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Ben Simmons - Points: Over 18.5 (-112) – With Joel Embiid sidelined for the past eight consecutive games due to a gruesome finger injury, Ben Simmons has stepped up, leading the 76ers to a 5-3 record during that stretch. Simmons is averaging 20.8 PPG in that time, and he's taking 13.6 shots per game – both significant improvements from the 14.9 PPG and 10.8 shots he was averaging prior to this stretch. While the Lakers have been among the league's best defenses all year, they've actually been vulnerable in transition, surrendering 16.0 fast break points per game, which is tied for the second-worst mark in the NBA. Considering Simmons averages the league's 12th-most PPG in transition (5.0), he could be in line for another decent scoring output here.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.