Kraken vs Flames Game Info
2021-22 NHL Regular Season
Seattle Kraken (23-43-6, 11-22-3 Away) vs. Calgary Flames (44-19-9, 21-8-7 Home)
Date: Tuesday, April 12, 2022
Time: 9:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Scotiabank Saddledome — Calgary, AB
Kraken vs Flames Odds & Spread
All NHL betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SEA: (+315) | CAL: (-410)
Spread: SEA: +2.5 (-154) | CAL: -2.5 (+128)
Total: 6 – Over: (-105) I Under: (-115)
Odds to Win Stanley Cup: SEA: (N/A) | CAL: (+900)
Kraken vs Flames Prediction & Pick
All NHL win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Calgary Flames win (74.5%)
Kraken vs Flames Betting Trends
- Seattle is 21-15 against the spread (ATS) in its last 36 away games.
- The total has hit the under in five of Seattle's last six games.
- Calgary is 2-5 straight up in its last seven home games.
- The total has hit the over in seven of Calgary's last 10 games played on a Tuesday.
Kraken vs Flames Prop Bets
- Elias Lindholm — 0.5: Over (+152) | Under (-188)
- Matthew Tkachuk — 0.5: Over (+152) | Under (-188)
- Johnny Gaudreau — 0.5: Over (+158) | Under (-196)
- Johnny Gaudreau — 0.5: Over (-160) | Under (+130)
- Matthew Tkachuk — 0.5: Over (-142) | Under (+116)
- Rasmus Andersson — 0.5: Over (+112) | Under (-138)
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.