Knicks vs Raptors Game Info
2021-22 NBA Regular Season
New York Knicks (17-19, 10-8 Away) vs. Toronto Raptors (15-17, 8-10 Home)
Date: Sunday, January 2, 2022
Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Scotiabank Arena — Toronto, ON
Coverage: NBA League Pass
Knicks vs Raptors Odds & Spread
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NYK: (+270) | TOR: (-335)
Spread: NYK: +8 (-110) | TOR: -8 (-110)
Total: 208 — Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: NYK: (+12000) | TOR: (+24000)
Knicks vs Raptors Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Toronto Raptors win (57.4%)
Knicks vs Raptors Betting Trends
- New York is 3-17 straight up in its last 20 games against Toronto.
- The total has hit the under in five of New York's last six games.
- Toronto is 5-0 against the spread (ATS) in its last five home games.
- The total has hit the over in each of Toronto's last six games.
Knicks vs Raptors Prop Bets
- Pascal Siakam — 19.5: Over (-116) | Under (-106)
- Fred VanVleet — 19.5: Over (-106) | Under (-116)
- RJ Barrett — 17.5: Over (-110) | Under (-110)
- Pascal Siakam — 7.5: Over (-105) | Under (-115)
- RJ Barrett — 6.5: Over (+100) | Under (-122)
- OG Anunoby — 4.5: Over (-110) | Under (-110)
- FredVanVleet — 6.5: Over (-120) | Under (-102)
- Pascal Siakam — 4.5: Over (+116) | Under (-142)
- RJ Barrett — 2.5: Over (-138) | Under (+112)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.