Knicks vs Kings Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for January 31
By Duel Staff
The NBA's Monday slate includes the New York Knicks taking on the Sacramento Kings.
We've got you covered, in terms of the most important information regarding this game, before you make your wager on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Knicks vs Kings Game Info
- New York Knicks (23-27) vs. Sacramento Kings (18-33)
- Date: Monday, January 31, 2022
- Time: 7:30 PM ET
- Venue: Madison Square Garden -- New York City, New York
Knicks vs Kings Odds & Spread
- All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: NY: (-230) | SAC: (+190)
- Spread: NY: -5.5 (-108) | SAC: +5.5 (-112)
- Total: 214.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Knicks vs Kings Betting Trends
- New York's record against the spread is 24-26-0.
- As 6-point favorites or more, the Knicks are 5-6 against the spread.
- New York has seen 22 of its 50 games hit the over.
- Against the spread, Sacramento is 22-29-0 this season.
- As 6-point underdogs or greater, the Kings are 7-9 against the spread.
- Out of 51 Sacramento games so far this season, 24 have gone over the total.
Knicks vs Kings Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Knicks win (77.6%)
Knicks vs Kings Point Spread
The Knicks are 5.5-point home favorites against the Kings. New York is -108 to cover the spread, and Sacramento is -112.
Knicks vs Kings Over/Under
The over/under for the Knicks versus Kings game on January 31 has been set at 214.5, with -110 odds on the over and -110 odds on the under.
Knicks vs Kings Moneyline
Looking at the moneyline for Knicks-Kings, New York is the favorite at -230, and Sacramento is +190 playing on the road.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!