Kings vs Kraken Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for March 28
In NHL action on Monday, the Los Angeles Kings take on the Seattle Kraken.
Before you make your wager on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the vital info about this game.
Kings vs Kraken Game Info
- Los Angeles Kings (36-22-9) vs. Seattle Kraken (20-39-6)
- Date: Monday, March 28, 2022
- Time: 10:30 PM ET
- Venue: Staples Center -- Los Angeles, California
Kings vs Kraken Odds & Spread
- All NHL betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: LA: (-225) | SEA: (+184)
- Spread: LA: -1.5 (+122) | SEA: +1.5 (-146)
- Total: 6 -- Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Kings vs Kraken Prediction & Pick
- All NHL win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Kings win (62.6%)
Kings vs Kraken Spread
- The Kraken are at the Kings, and underdogs by 1.5 goals. The Kraken are +122 to cover the spread, and the Kings are -146.
Kings vs Kraken Over/Under
- Kings versus Kraken on March 28 has an over/under of 6 goals, with the over -106 and the under -114.
Kings vs Kraken Moneyline
- Los Angeles is a -225 favorite on the moneyline, while Seattle is a +184 underdog on the road.