Vieira vs Eubanks Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC 253 Women's Bantamweight Bout
Ketlen "Fenomeno" Vieira (10-1-0, 2 KOs 4 Submissions) vs. Sijara "Sarj" Eubanks (6-4-0, 2 KOs, 0 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, September 26, 2020
Fight Time: This will be the second fight of the main card, which begins at 10 p.m. EST.
Venue: Flash Forum — Yas Island, Abu Dhabi, UAE
Vieira vs Eubanks Odds & Betting Info
All UFC 253 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Ketlen Vieira (-184)
- Sijara Eubanks (+148)
- Draw (+5000)
Method of Victory:
- Vieira by KO/TKO (+950)
- Vieira by Points (+105)
- Vieira by Submission (+650)
- Eubanks by KO/TKO (+950)
- Eubanks by Points (+240)
- Eubanks by Submission (+1400)
Vieira vs Eubanks Prediction
UFC 253 Vieira-Eubanks prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Ketlen Vieira
Method of Victory: Decision/Points
Vieira vs Eubanks Betting Trends and Stats
- Ketlen Vieira lost to Irene Aldana, by KO, in her most recent bout on Dec. 14, 2019.
- Sijara Eubanks defeated Julia Avila, by unanimous decision, in her most recent bout on Sept. 12, 2020.
- Vieira averages 2.74 significant strikes landed per minute with a 35 percent accuracy rate.
- Eubanks averages 4.71 significant strikes landed per minute with a 42 percent accuracy rate.
- Vieira averages 3.82 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 57 percent defense rate.
- Eubanks averages 3.14 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 60 percent defense rate.
- Vieira has a 92 percent takedown defense rate.
- Eubanks averages 2.17 takedowns landed per 15 minutes with a 48 percent accuracy rate.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.