Kentucky vs Tennessee Basketball Game Info
Kentucky Wildcats (7-13, 6-7 SEC) vs. No. 19 Tennessee Volunteers (15-5, 8-5 SEC)
Date: Saturday, Feb. 20, 2021
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: Thomas-Boling Arena – Knoxville, TN
Kentucky vs Tennessee Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UK: (+265) | TENN: (-330)
Spread: UK: +7.5 (-110) | TENN: -7.5 (-110)
Total: 137 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: UK: (44%) | TENN: (56%)
Kentucky vs Tennessee Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Kentucky vs Tennessee Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Tennessee defeated Kentucky, 82-71, in their last head-to-head matchup on Feb. 6, 2021.
- Tennessee is 4-1 in its last five head-to-head matchups against Kentucky.
- Kentucky is 100-48 in the 148 all-time, head-to-head matchups with Tennessee.
- Kentucky defeated Vanderbilt, 82-78, in its most recent game on Feb. 17, 2021.
- Tennessee defeated South Carolina, 93-73, in its most recent game on Feb. 17, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.