Week 11's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the Kent State Golden Flashes and Central Michigan Chippewas.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Kent State vs Central Michigan Point Spread
The Chippewas are 2.5-point home favorites against the Golden Flashes. Central Michigan is -112 to cover the spread, while Kent State is -108 to cover as the 2.5-point underdog.
Kent State vs Central Michigan Over/Under
The over/under for the Kent State vs Central Michigan Week 11 college football matchup is set at 75.5, with -108 odds on the over and -112 odds on the under.
Kent State vs Central Michigan Moneyline
The Kent State vs Central Michigan Moneyline has the Chippewas as a -140 favorite, while the Golden Flashes are the +114 underdog on the road.
Kent State vs Central Michigan Betting Trends
- Central Michigan is 24-11 straight up in 35 all-time head-to-head matchups against Kent State.
- Central Michigan defeated Kent State, 42-23, during their most recent meeting on Nov. 14, 2017.
- Kent State is 1-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last six away games.
- The total has hit the under in six of Kent State's last nine games.
- Central Michigan is 10-3 straight up in its last 13 games as a favorite.
- The total has hit the over in nine of Central Michigan's last 12 home games.
Kent State vs Central Michigan Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Central Michigan wins (53.3%)
Kent State vs Central Michigan Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: KENT: (+114) | CMU: (-140)
Spread: KENT: +2.5 (-108) | CMU: -2.5 (-112)
Total: 75.5 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.