Hansen vs McKenna Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Vegas 14 — Women's Strawweight Bout
Kay Hansen (7-3-0, 2 KOs, 4 Submissions) vs. Cory "The Hobbit" McKenna (5-1-0, 2 KOs, 1 Submission)
Date: Saturday, Nov. 14, 2020
Fight Time: This will be the second fight of the main card, which begins at 7 p.m. EST.
Venue: UFC APEX — Las Vegas, NV
Hansen vs McKenna Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Vegas 14 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Kay Hansen (-220)
- Cory McKenna (+184)
- Draw (+5000)
Method of Victory:
- Hansen by KO/TKO: (+850)
- Hansen by Points : (+110)
- Hansen by Submission: (+500)
- McKenna by KO/TKO: (+1100)
- McKenna by Points : (+280)
- McKenna by Submission: (+1400)
Hansen vs McKenna Prediction
UFC Vegas 14 Hansen-McKenna prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Kay Hansen (82%)
Method of Victory: Points/Decision (62%)
Hansen vs McKenna Betting Trends & Stats
-Kay Hansen defeated Jinh Yu Frey, by submission, in her most recent bout on June 27, 2020.
- Cory McKenna defeated Crystal Vanessa Demopoulos, by unanimous decision, in her most recent bout on August 11, 2020.
- Hansen averages 2.49 significant strikes landed per minute with a 56% accuracy rate.
- McKenna averages 3.13 significant strikes landed per minute with a 49% accuracy rate.
- Hansen averages 2.09 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 43% defense rate.
- McKenna averages 1.60 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 58% defense rate.
- Hansen averages 2.41 takedowns landed per 15 minutes with a 18% accuracy rate.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.