The Thursday slate in college basketball includes a matchup between the Kansas Jayhawks and the TCU Horned Frogs.
Before you make your wager on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the vital info regarding this game.
Kansas vs TCU Point Spread
TCU is a 11-point underdog against Kansas. TCU is -110 to cover the spread, and Kansas is -110.
Kansas vs TCU Over/Under
The over/under for the Kansas versus TCU game on March 3 has been set at 143.5, with -110 odds on the over and -110 odds on the under.
Kansas vs TCU Moneyline
Looking at the moneyline for TCU-Kansas, TCU is the underdog at +480, and Kansas is -690.
Kansas vs TCU Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Kansas wins (82.5%)
Kansas vs TCU Betting Trends
- Kansas has 13 wins in 29 games against the spread (ATS) this season.
- Against the spread as 11-point favorites or more, the Jayhawks are 6-8.
- Kansas has played 29 games this year, and 17 of them have gone over the total.
- Against the spread, TCU is 17-11-0 this season.
- The Horned Frogs are unbeaten ATS (1-0) as a 11-point underdog or more this year.
- This year, 15 of TCU's 28 games have gone over the point total.
Kansas vs TCU Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: Kansas: (-690) | TCU: (+480)
- Spread: Kansas: -11 (-110) | TCU: +11 (-110)
- Total: 143.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!