Kansas vs Baylor Basketball Game Info
No. 3 Kansas Jayhawks (23-3, 12-1 Big 12) vs. No. 1 Baylor Bears (24-1, 13-0 Big 12)
Date: Saturday, Feb. 22, 2020
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Ferrell Center – Waco, TX
Kansas vs Baylor Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: KU: (+105) | BAY: (-125)
Spread: KU: +1.5 (-110) | BAY: -1.5 (-110)
Total: 129.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: KU: 43% I BAY: 57%
Odds to Be No. 1 Seed in 2020 March Madness Tournament: KU: (+110) I BAY: (-300)
Odds to Make 2020 Final Four: KU: (+125) I BAY: (+125)
Odds to Win 2020 NCAAM National Championship: KU: (+800) I BAY: (+1100)
Kansas vs Baylor Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Kansas vs Baylor Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Then-No. 4 Baylor defeated then-No. 3 Kansas, 67-55, on the road in the most recent meeting between these two teams earlier this season on Jan. 11, 2020.
- Kansas is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Baylor.
- Kansas is 8-2 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Baylor.
- Kansas is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- Baylor is 11-3 ATS in its last 14 games.
- Kansas defeated Iowa State, 91-71, at home in its most recent game on Monday, Feb. 17.
- Baylor defeated Oklahoma, 65-54, on the road in its most recent game on Tuesday, Feb. 18.
Kansas vs Baylor Rivalry History & All-Time Record
- Kansas leads Baylor, 32-6, in the all-time Kansas-Baylor rivalry series record between these two schools.
- Baylor's 67-55 win over Kansas earlier this season was the Bears' first win over the Jayhawks on the road at Allen Fieldhouse in program history.
- Kansas is 5-1 in its last six road games against Baylor.
- Kansas is 13-3 in its 16 all-time road games against Baylor.
- Seven of the last nine meetings between Kansas and Baylor have been decided by eight points or fewer.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.